Huwebes, Setyembre 1, 2011

''love me love you ''



heart you<>







No poems no fancy words, I just want the world to know that I love you my princess with all my heart.
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!
Roads maybe sometimes rough but with you, no matter how rough the road is. I'll take no alternate route cause together we can make it through.. No matter how tough the going, I'll keep on going cause with you, my love the journey will never be boring.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up thinking of you and I wish on a star that wherever you are, you are thinking about me too.
Baby come stand by my side. Come and be my guiding light. I'll be what you want me to be. I'll give you all my love, whole of my life.
I hide my tears when I say your name but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile and seem care free. There is only one who misses you more than any one else.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
If the only place that I can meet you is in my dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore.
Stand by me and never let me go.
I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.

1 komento: